The Review Widget displays reviews received from your customers. Available settings allow you to choose what content to display.
For locations or businesses within the U.S.:
Settings available to choose what is displayed in the Review Widget.
Display 1st- and 3rd-party Reviews
- 1st-party reviews are marked up with review Schema to improve SEO and help you get stars in search results.
- Total Review Count and Average Rating displayed is for 1st-party reviews only due to Google’s schema guidelines
Display Only 1st-party Reviews
- 1st-party reviews are marked up with review schema.
- Total Review Count and Average Rating displayed is for 1st-party reviews only
Display Only 3rd-party Reviews
- Only 3rd-party reviews, from the sites you are monitoring in your account, display in the Review Widget.
- This version does NOT include review schema. To be compliant with Google’s guidelines for schema, you can’t apply schema to 3rd-party reviews. Doing so would result in duplicate content as they are already marked-up on the sites they originated from.
Additional Settings Include
- Review Sites to Display – Online Review Links that you have selected for a location are displayed here. Select the profiles you wish to display in the Review Widget in Vertical and Full Page layouts only.
- Reviews showing per page – Select the number of reviews that show per page for the Vertical and Full Page layouts.
- Rating Average Calculation – Calculate the rating average shown in the Review Widget per all reviews or per approved reviews.
- Auto display 1st-party reviews after – Select the number of days (if any) to delay publishing 1st-party reviews to the Review Widget. Note: You can toggle the Auto Display button off if you wish to NOT auto-display 1st-party reviews.
- Auto display 3rd-party reviews after – Select the number of days (if any) to delay publishing 3rd-party reviews to the Review Widget. Note: You can toggle the Auto Display button off if you wish to NOT auto-display 3rd-party reviews